There is no us without you Salata most important ingredient has been our customers since 2005 when we started our business. We have grown from one salad bar in downtown Houston, to many locations across the country thanks to your love and support. You can have your kitchen anywhere from home.
Inside the salata salad kitchen
- We offer over 50 toppings and more than a dozen dressings to make your salad or wrap unique.
- We have reasons to make salads with you:
- Honest Ingredients
- We only trust people to source our ingredients.
- Spotless Environment
- Clean eating begins with a clean kitchen.
- Helping Hands
- We are passionate about supporting your positive growth.
Where we are growing salata
There are 42 locations of Salata’s salad kitchen in 4 states. With the new look and feel of Salata, these numbers are increasing rapidly. Although every Salata may look different, you’ll find that all Salatas work with the same belief: Salad can fuel our entire lives.
Community Comes First
We believe that our human growth should mirror the growth of our salad ingredients. This will allow us all to thrive as individuals and as a healthy community. We strive to provide four important ways for our communities and those who live there, beyond our soups, wraps, and salads:
Participating in food education. Understanding your body’s do i need will help you live a full life.
We Encourage Active
Promoting mental wellness: Fresh ingredients have many benefits that go beyond physical health. This is brain food.
Helping in times of crisis: Our communities are our only source of strength, and we will always try to help them when they do we need us.
- Salata Family History
- Salata Name Meaning
Salata is ready-to-use prepared seasoned vinegar on a vinegar base. It’s a versatile companion to healthy and quick cooking. This herbaceous spicy dressing is great with fresh leaf or vegetable salads. It can be made with fine salad oil, cream, or yoghurt.
Robert Salata MD
- Professor, Department of Medicine School of Medicine
- Member, Population and Cancer Prevention Program. Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Member, Center for Global Health and Diseases School of Medicine
Robert A. Salata MD, is the STERIS chair of excellence in medicine and chairman of the Department of Medicine. He was previously Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases and HIV Medicine at Case Western Reserve University and University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. He is also the founder of the Infectious diseases and Immunology Institute at the School of Medicine.
Dr. Salata’s research interests include clinical trials of antimicrobials, antiretrovirals, HIV co–infections, including in resource-limited settings. As well as epidemiology, prevention, and the use of topical microbicides, and pre-exposure protection (PrEP).
- University Hospitals Physician-in-Chief
- Chair, Department of Medicine UH Cleveland Medical Center